Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's A Lovely Day For A Blog!


Good Morning!

This is my first serious foray into blogging, so I am not really sure how to begin. I suppose an introduction is in order.

I own a business called Juliet Crafts, and I most often go by Juliet or Jules here on the interwebs. When I am not crafting, I'm filming. I am a freelance filmmaker in and around the general Texas area. These are the two loves of my life: filmmaking and crafting!

I am owned by a wonderful cat named Constance. She's white with black spots and slightly resembles a very small cow. She helps me with my knitting and my typing as often as possible!

And I, under careful guidance from the cat, own a Toy St. Bernard named Snickers. Ok, in all seriousness, there's no such thing as a Toy St. Bernard. He's part Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and part Corgi, and he really does look like a tiny version of a St. Bernard. All the pictures I have of him right now are puppy pictures from when I first got him. I'll post a current pic as soon as I have one!

So, I guess that's me in a nutshell. I'll be blogging about all of the above, and whatever else comes up. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment