This weekend I have taken a break from the crafting community to work on a short film project. We've been working since Friday, and today is our final shoot day. I LOVE filming!
I signed on to this project as the 1st Assistant Director, but I seem to have become, through the course of the project, a quasi-Line Producer. Neither of these jobs are anything I've done before, so it's been challenging. But I have to say that I am so very proud of the crew! They've been working really hard and we have finished every single one of our days early so far!!! (That's an absolutely increadible feat, to let those outside of the film community know.)
One of those early wrap days, I came home and I thought to myself, "This is fantastic! I have time to relax! I think I'll knit." So I sat down with my knitting in front of me, channel surfed until I found something decent on tv, and settled back into my chair. And that's when I realized that I had absolutely no energy to knit. My brain wanted to knit so bad, and my arms (well, my body in general) just kinda went, "um....no." So, I sat. And watched tv. Just sitting. So not like me...
So tomorrow the filming will be over, and I'll be back to knitting and crafting. I bought some new storage boxes for tools and current projects. I look forward to starting the task of rearranging my current configuration to the more organized set-up that I have planned.
Until I get get to that, though, I think it's time for one more cup of coffee before I leave for the set this morning. Have a fantastic day!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment